Game date: October 8th, 2010
1 Lamashan 4710 (early autumn)
- Party arrives at Oleg’s Trading Post, introduces themselves
- They learn of the bandit troubles that Oleg Leveton and Svetlana Leveton are having at the trading post, and offer to ambush them the next morning when they come for their monthly “taxes”
2 Lamashan 4710
- Drispeera puts all four bandits to sleep, three are killed, and the leader, a cloaked man wielding a bow, is captured, put in manacles and interrogated
- After looting the bodies, the PCs have 138 gp in credit at Oleg’s Trading Post.
- The party heads south to the bandit camp. On the way, Woody hears what sounds like an owlbear and sees rustling up ahead. When he and Micayla investigate, they encounter a greasy spot on the ground (Micayla falls) and they are pelted with dozens of acorns
- The party reaches the bandit camp and battle with three bandits plus their leader Kressle, a female ranger wielding two handaxes. Micayla almost dies, and others are hurt to varying degrees. The party decides to set up camp there to tend their wounds and wait for any other bandits to return to the camp.