Game date: December 3rd, 2010
3 Lamashan 4710
- The party met with a human paladin named Reikye, who joined the group
- A half-elf bandit and fisherman, Kyan, returned to the camp and provided them with information about the main bandit camp at the northern end of the Tuskwater, led by a mysterious, usually drunk, figure named the Stag Lord. He also told them about a supposed overgrown temple to Erastil to the West and a sycamore tree infested with small blue creatures called mites, who had stolen some bags of coins and jewelry from the bandits a couple of days prior. Finally, he cooked them lunch. The party allowed him to go on his way.
- Micaela found the bandit’s stash of goods and valuables, as well as a nasty bear trap, which Woody disabled. The party decided it would be best to return to Oleg’s Trading Post.
- While camping out on the way back, Woody got a handful of mud in the face, but no trace of the culprit could be found.
4 Lamashan 4710
- The party returned to the trading post and sold their goods (except for the wooden case of greenish herbal liquor that was meant for the Stag Lord) for trading post credit.
- They met Jhod Kavken, a friendly (if cowardly) cleric of Erastil. He agreed to accompany them in exchange for harvesting moon radishes to the south so that the eccentric Bokken could brew an infusion to help ease the discomfort of Svetlana Leveton, who is pregnant.
- The party also met four soldiers sent to provide security to the trading post, led by a man named Kesten Garess. Kesten indicated that he is looking for a man by the name of Falgrim Sneeg, an ex-soldier who robbed them and fled into the Stolen Lands. Four masterwork weapons were offered in return for his live capture, two if Falgrim was killed instead.
5 Lamashan 4710
- The party set off to find a patch of moon radishes, and encountered four kobolds who had eaten too many radishes. They were dispatched with amazing speed and thoroughness.
- They spend the rest of the day exploring and mapping the area. In the middle of the night, they were attacked by an ogre. Jhod cowered. The ogre died. Jhod healed the party.
6 Lamashan 4710
- The party returned to Oleg’s Trading Post with the moon radishes.
- Bokken was there and indicated that he could brew healing potions but it would take a few days, and the moon radish infusion for Svetlana was his first priority.
- Kesten indicated that he was sending word back to Restov that bandit activity has lessened in the past week, and anticipated that there would be some reward for this.
- Oleg mentioned to the PCs that the bandits had taken Svetlana’s wedding ring, and would really appreciate if they could keep an eye out for it. He offered 1,000 gp in trading post credit. It was not among the treasure they had found at the bandit camp.
7 Lamashan 4710
- The party returned south, planning to explore and map along the way. Camping out one night, they were attacked by three bugbears. Jhod cowered. The bugbears died. Jhod healed the party.
End point: Beginning of 8 Lamashan, bandit camp, everyone is healed